A downloadable tool for Linux
lib0 engine is an application that can live code itself.
- Live C code editor with syntax highlighting, inline error reporting and Clang code autocompletion.
- Live GLSL shader editor that executes GPU code while you typing it.
License: public domain
Hardware GPU requirements:
- AMD: Evergreen from 2009 and higher.
- Nvidia: Fermi from 2010 and higher.
- Intel: Ivy Bridge from 2012 and higher.
Software requirements: Ubuntu 18.04 (X11, x64), Mesa 18, Clang.
Dependencies install command:
sudo apt install gdb clang libgl1-mesa-dev libxrender-dev libxi-dev
Download .tar.gz and extract `lib0_engine` to any folder. Run `main` and start coding graphics!
- Append new variables you need at runtime to the end of `state_t` struct.
- You can recompile the application with `build.sh` script.
- Version 10 is here!20 days ago
- Version 9 is here!23 days ago
- Version 8 is here!24 days ago
- Version 7 is here!26 days ago
- Version 6 is here!27 days ago
- Version 5 is here!66 days ago
- Version 4 is here!75 days ago
- Version 3 is here!78 days ago