A downloadable tool for Linux
lib0 engine is an application that can live code itself.
- Dear ImGui and GpuLib integrations.
- Live C code editor with syntax highlighting, inline error reporting and Clang code autocompletion.
- Live GLSL shader editor that executes GPU code while you typing it.
- Basic OpenGL texture array debugger with zoom and pixel color picker.
License: public domain
Requirements: Ubuntu 16.04 (x64), Mesa 17.0.7, Clang. No other Linux distro or Mesa version is supported for now.
Dependencies install command:
sudo apt install clang libgl1-mesa-dev libxrender-dev libxi-dev
Download .tar.gz and extract it to any folder. Run `main` and start coding graphics!
Be aware that lib0 engine force symlinks itself to `/tmp/lib0_engine/` path.
- Append new variables you need at runtime to the end of `state_t` struct.
- You can recompile the application with `build.sh` script.
- Version 4 is here!1 day ago
- Version 3 is here!4 days ago
- Version 2.4 is here!5 days ago
- Version 2.3 is here!6 days ago
- Version 2.2 is here!6 days ago
- Version 2.1 is here!6 days ago
- Version 2 is here! Featuring advanced C code editor with error reporting and Cla...6 days ago
- Version 1 is here!10 days ago