Version 3 is here!
- A SIGSEGV crash and build process on Arch Linux are fixed, but Mesa's black screen bug is still present, so no other distro except Ubuntu 16.04 will be supported for now.
- lib0 engine will automatically symlink itself to /tmp/ folder, no manual actions required.
- Source code and code completion collapse states are fixed, now it's possible to collapse them both with a double click or F1.
- F1 windows collapse state now stored in `state_t` struct so it will stay the same on code hot reload.
- lib0 engine doesn't depend on libGL.so directly anymore, instead it searches it at runtime to load a few required GLX procedures.
lib0_engine_v3.tar.gz 1 MB
45 days ago
Get lib0 engine
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.