Version 7 is here!
- As was mentioned in devlog for version 6, Ubuntu 16.04 and Mesa 17 are not supported from this moment. Ubuntu 18.04 and Mesa 18 are required now.
- Transform feedback is simplified with GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts (for AMD r600g GPU series, it was added to Mesa 18 a week ago). See updated async transform feedback example.
- GpuSys* procedures are renamed to GpuWsi* and now live in a separate gpulib_x11_wsi.h file.
- New procedures: GpuMapIndices, GpuMallocIndicesDeviceLocal, GpuCallocIndicesDeviceLocal, GpuMallocCommandsDeviceLocal, GpuCallocCommandsDeviceLocal.
- All GpuCalloc* commands now require pointers to calloc and free procedures as input parameters.
- Compressed textures are removed due to their limitations.
- Uniform procedures are reduced to GpuUniformInt and GpuUniformFloat4 procedures for simplicity.
- Procedure renaming: GpuProFile -> GpuWsiPro, GpuVertFile -> GpuWsiVert, GpuFragFile -> GpuWsiFrag, GpuLoadRgbImgBinary -> GpuWsiBinaryRgbImg, GpuLoadRgbCbmBinary -> GpuWsiBinaryRgbCbm, all live in gpulib_x11_wsi.h now due to their internal dependency on system specific calls for reading files.
lib0_engine_v7.tar.gz 1 MB
26 days ago
Get lib0 engine
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.